Thursday, April 22, 2004

As these days I am doing my blog research, I start to think why I am creating this blog, and here are the 3 reasons:

1) Just for research, to test what can weblog really do and perhaps the most important job is to get blog links from blogger.

2) To establish a blog that capture my feeling and dailylife so that if any person is interested in what I am doing, they can still read my blog

3) To archive my feeling. As I suddenly have a strong desire to read the composition I've made in elementry/high school, but somehow I lost it. As an alumni, I am planning to suggest my high school teacher to build a digital homework archive, which is a fancy idea and might secure some funding from the HK government. (This blog is to demonstrate the importance of perserving the growth of a person)


Anyway, the above are just some official excuses comes up in my mind to disguise the underlying reason of this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home